I am usually really, really bad at keeping New Years Resolutions. But this year I decided to make some open ended goals that I hope to accomplish by the end of the year.
1. Get better at drawing hands. (This is going to be starting in a couple of weeks.)
This is by far one my weakest aspects when it comes to drawing and I really want to improve on that.
2. More life drawing. I want to improve my poses and make them feel a little more loose and life like.
3. Work more on my major writing project for the year.
I have a major writing project of the year! Haha! I decided that this would be the year that I buckle down and get this stuff out of my head. So I am going to try and wrap up world building within the next couple of weeks so I can move onto the fun stuff. ( Though I find world building and creating new cultures to be just as fun!)
4. Three short stories completed this year.
My goal is to have three short stories completed this year and submit them somewhere. If that doesn't work out, then I may just drop them on to here or make a blog for them so people can check them out.
5. More writing in general. I really feel like I didn't do much until the very end of the year, and that was thanks to my creative writing class. But that is going to change this year. I am making it my goal to write at least three times a week. Even if it is only for an hour each time.
And that about sums it up. I am hoping to reach these goals by the end of year. So I am going to work hard and make sure that I do it.
Watching: Bosch (TV series)